The Future Design Leaders Match will significantly impact generations of future designers, the industry, and the alumni community by establishing endowed, named fellowships. This limited-time opportunity to establish a named Fellowship at the GSD and receive an equal contribution from the Dean’s fund represents the GSD’s most open, robust funding opportunity to date to support students in the broadest possible way. Donors receive Harvard gift credit for the total commitment.
We are delighted to thank and acknowledge the following alumni and friends who generously established endowed Fellowships at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design as part of the Future Design Leaders Match. The Match will impact generations of future designers, the design industry, and our alumni community by making design education more accessible. The gifts are listed below in chronological order.
- Abigail Turin MArch ’97 and Jonathan Gans established the Turin Gans Fellowship Fund
- Brian Douglas Lee MArch ’78 and Wendy Szeto Lee established the Lee Family Fellowship Fund
- Robyn Morgenstern Rosenblatt MArch ’97 established the Morgenstern Rosenblatt Fellowship Fund
- Peter Coombe MArch ’88 and Betty Chen AB ’87 established the Graduate School of Design Alumni Council Fellowship Fund
- Carola and Bobby Jain established the Jain Family Fellowship Fund
- Donor Confidential
- Scott Mead AB ’77 established the Mead Family Fellowship Fund
- Donor Confidential (2)
- Leslie and Sanjay Patel AB ’83, SM ’83 established the Patel GSD Family Fellowship Fund
- Bridget Colman and Mark M. Colman AB ’83, MBA ’87 expanded the Horne Family Fellowship Fund
- Kongjian Yu DDes ’95 expanded the Yu Family Carl Steinitz Fellowship Fund
- Joel D. Heisey MAUD ’91, MPA ’91 established the Joel D. Heisey Urban Design Fellowship Fund