Being a member of the GSD’s alumni community provides you with unique access to each of the following:
GSD ALUMNI RELATIONS RESOURCES
- Alumni Updates: We encourage you to share your professional updates with the GSD community by submitting this form. Updates are sortable by class and searchable by keywords.
- Alumni & Friends Events: Events are a wonderful way to renew existing friendships with former classmates, network with alumni, connect with students and faculty, and explore what’s new at the GSD. Our events page contains information on our upcoming events.
HARVARD GSD RESOURCES
- Library Resources: All Harvard Alumni have access to a large number of electronic resources available through the Harvard Library. These resources provide access to almost all the resources that one might need after graduation.
- Public Programs: Presents nationally and internationally prominent speakers from various fields who provide extraordinary insight into contemporary professional practice and scholarship.
- Exhibitions: Features projects by leading designers, planners, and artists that illustrate historical perspectives and contemporary projects, as well as broad design approaches and issues.
- Office of the Registrar: Administers all registrarial functions for current and former GSD students, including transcripts and letters of enrollment/graduation and replacement diplomas.
- Executive Education: Offers an extensive menu of open enrollment programs that explore timely design issues and trends. GSD alumni receive a 20% discount on tuition.
- Loeb Fellowship: Apply or nominate someone to be part of this program for practitioners who desire a unique opportunity for renewal and reflection in an active career.
- Career Services: Alumni are welcome to connect with Career Services to employ and connect with GSD students and the broader GSD alumni community. Alumni can be employers, career panelists, or mentors to students while having access to career resources, including our online job board CREATE and career coaching for one’s own professional development. GSD Career Services manages the official Harvard GSD LinkedIn Group for verified GSD alumni, students, faculty, and staff.
- Be a Mentor: Through Connect GSD’s mentorship platform, current students will have ongoing access to a network of peer and alumni mentors trained to offer guidance and advice.
- Harvard Design Magazine: This biannual publication of the Graduate School of Design, probes beyond the reaches of the established design disciplines to enrich and challenge current design discourse. Alumni are eligible to receive 30% off a subscription. Upon check out, enter the discount code GSDAlum30.
HARVARD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION RESOURCES
As a graduate of the GSD, you are also a member of the Harvard Alumni Association (HAA), which provides services and opportunities to alumni from all Harvard schools.
- HarvardKey: Many HAA resources use HarvardKey, the university’s secure login credential. HarvardKey is your Harvard login for life: you will only need to register once, and your login name and password will remain valid indefinitely.
- Harvard Alumni Directory: The HAA’s online community is the only verified network of Harvard alumni, available to alumni and current students. Create your profile, reconnect with classmates, and build your Harvard alumni network.
- HAA Events: Engage with the community of Harvard alumni wherever you are in the world.
- Clubs and Shared Interest Groups: Join one of the 195+ Harvard Clubs in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Or, join a Shared Interest Group (SIG) and connect with alumni around an activity, identity, or interest.
- HAA Benefits and Resources: Alumni are entitled to benefits and services from across the University, both online and off.