We inspire philanthropy and build a global community that supports the future of design education at Harvard and beyond.
- Areas: Principal gifts and Dean’s Leadership Council members, London, Korea, and India.
- Academic area: Urban Planning and Design
I am a Joy Ambassador, joy creator, and joy storyteller. As a development professional, I activate human kindness and generosity. I am delighted to partner with you in making our world a better, more just, and more joyful place.
- Territories: Boston, Northeast to Montreal
- Specialty: Planned Giving and the Library
Working with alumni and friends who want to help talented students become design leaders is a privilege that never gets old. Some of the most meaningful projects include planned gifts that allow donors to do more than they initially thought possible.
- Territories: Tri-States: NY, NJ, CT, Toronto
- Academic areas: Laboratory for Design Technologies and Master in Design Engineering
- Specialty: Corporate gifts
The GSD has incredible convening power. I have seen firsthand how stakeholders across disciplines, fields, and sectors are working with our students and faculty to address societal problems and issues that cannot be confronted alone. It is inspiring work, and I am honored to share it with others.
- Territories: California, Pacific Northwest, Western Canada, and Texas
- Academic area: Landscape Architecture
I am humbled to serve as a philanthropic partner to incredible alumni and friends to ensure that the GSD continues to offer an unparalleled design education to the benefit of humanity.
- Territory: Asia
- Academic area: Architecture
I appreciate the opportunity to connect with GSD alumni and friends all around the world. We have an extremely talented and diverse community that is reshaping the world and making design education accessible to everyone. Educating design “thought leaders” makes the GSD an attractive place for me to work—especially, since I both studied and worked professionally in the field.
- Territories: Mid-West, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Colorado
- Academic area: Climate change and Master in Design Studies
I most appreciate the GSD for the relevant, diverse, and compelling conversations that our faculty, students, alumni, and friends constantly lead. I am grateful to work at an institution where I am always learning!