Justin Chapman MDes ’12
Justin Chapman is a Senior Development Manager with Skanska Commercial Development US, where he is responsible for the full range of development activities on mixed use projects in the Washington, D.C.region. He holds Masters Degrees in both Real Estate from the Harvard Graduate School of Design and Urban Planning from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Since 2008, Justin has engaged in the planning and development of over 1.2 million square feet of built projects across office, sports, retail, and university asset types including:
- 17 x M – Washington, DC – 330,000 SF Office and Retail
- 99M – Washington, DC – 235,000 SF Office and Retail
- Howard University’s Interdisciplinary Research Building – 81,000 SF Office and Laboratory
- New Balance’s Boston Landing Sports Complex – 325,000 SF Sports and Retail
- DC 2024 Olympic Bid Masterplan – 3 million SF mixed use development planned Justin has been an adjunct professor at the George Washington University School of Business, where he taught a semester course in sport facility management and development.
Justin is an active member of the Urban Land Institute where he was recently appointed to the
Washington Council Executive Committee, and sits on the Public Private Partnership National Product Council.
Justin currently resides in Potomac Maryland with his wife Randi, and son Brook.