Life After the GSD
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm (EDT)
Five recent GSD graduates walked attendees through their transition from education to full-time work. Sharing experiences of entering new work scenarios while pushing the boundaries to preserve intellectual rigor and artistic and discipline-specific knowledge.
Attendees learned about creating a work-life balance in new cities and outside of the halls of Gund.
Whether an idealist or a pragmatist, pondering the questions and challenges of life after the GSD together with peers is a gift of graduate studies to be preserved and continued.
• Dylan Anslow MLA ’20, Greenworks, Portland, OR
• Charuvi Begwani MUP ’22, WSP, Washington D.C.
• Damian Bolden MArch ’22, Machado Silvetti, Boston, MA
• Panharith Ean MArch ’20, Slalom, New York, NY
• Whytne Stevens MUP ’22, McAfee3 Architects, Atlanta, GA
Sponsored by the GSD Alumni Council’s Student Alumni Exchange Committee (SA/X), the Office of Career Services, and the Office of Development and Alumni Relations.