Seven GSD Alumni Elevated to AIA Fellows 2022
Nine GSD alumni and faculty have been elevated by the 2022 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) to its prestigious College of Fellows. The honor recognizes architects who have “achieved a standard of excellence in the profession and made a significant contribution to architecture and society on a national level.”
The GSD congratulates:
- Prof. Ricardo A. Alvarez-Diaz AMDP ’20
- Mr. Hans-Ekkehard Butzer MArch ’99
- Kenneth Harold Luker MArch ’96
- Prof. Kiel K. Moe MDes ’03
- Mr. Anthony C. Poon MArch ’92
- Mr. Steven Rajninger MArch ’92
- Mr. Mark P. Schendel MArch ’89
The GSD also recognizes Associate Professor of Architecture Faculty member Mr. Eric Howeler was also selected as a fellow this year.
For the full list of 2022 Fellows, visit the AIA website.